So I hope you have all enjoyed the break over Christmas and the New Year and are now all refreshed and ready to get back to your yoga practice.
For those of you who are new to my classes I predominantly teach term-time only and do not teach during the school holidays (other than running a reduced schedule over the summer break). My terms therefore run as blocks of between five to eight weeks either side of each half-term break . Do not worry, however, if you have no idea about school term dates, etc. as I make my teaching dates clear on my website. Please note that you do not have to book my classes as a block but you can attend on a drop-in basis (£7 drop-in for mixed classes and £8 drop-in for men’s yoga) or you may buy a 5 class pass or a 10 class pass – details of which can be found on my Classes page.
For 2019 my yoga classes will resume on Monday 7th January and there will be six teaching weeks this term which will run from Monday 7th January 2019 to Friday 15th February 2019 inclusive – individual class dates are shown below:
- Monday (8.30pm) Men’s Yoga: 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th January, 4th, 11th February
- Wednesday (9.30am) Mixed Yoga: 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th January, 6th, 13th February
- Thursday (6.00pm) Mixed Yoga: 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st January, 7th, 14th February
- Friday (9.30am) Mixed Yoga: 11th, 18th, 25th January, 1st, 8th, 15th February
- Friday (10.45am) Yin Yoga: 11th, 18th, 25th January, 1st, 8th, 15th February
- Friday (7.00pm) Mixed Yoga: 11th, 18th, 25th January, 1st, 8th, 15th February
Please note that while I don’t anticipate there being any changes to this running schedule, I update my Classes page at the start of every week to reflect exactly what is going on for the week ahead in case of any unforeseen changes.
As my classes run in line with the school terms I will be taking a break during the February Half Term and there will therefore be no classes from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd February 2019 inclusive.
Details of my term dates and any scheduled holidays can always be found here.
I look forward to welcoming back my regular students to class and also to meeting anyone who is curious about giving yoga a go this year!