I am away on holiday from Friday 27th July to Sunday 12th August so therefore there will be no classes during this period.
The following classes will be running in August and will be updated weekly on my Classes page where you will find more details:
*Please note that my Mindful Yin Yoga Class will not be running in August*
Week commencing 13th August:
- Monday 13th August – 8.30pm Men’s Yoga, Beckets
- Wednesday 15th August – 9.30am Mixed Ability, Europa
- Thursday 16th August – 6.00pm Mixed Ability, Beckets
- Friday 17th August – 9.30am Mixed Ability, Europa & 7.00pm Mixed Ability, Beckets
Week commencing 20th August: [classes running Monday to Thursday only]
- Monday 20th August – 8.30pm Men’s Yoga, Beckets
- Wednesday 22nd August – 9.30am Mixed Ability, Europa
- Thursday 23rd August – 6.00pm Mixed Ability, Beckets
- NO CLASSES ON Friday 24th August
Week commencing 27th August: [classes on Friday only]
- NO CLASS ON Monday 27th August (as it is a Bank Holiday Monday)
- NO CLASS ON Wednesday 29th August
- NO CLASS ON Thursday 30th August
- Friday 31st August– 9.30am Mixed Ability, Europa & 7.00pm Mixed Ability, Beckets
Autumn Term resumes from Wednesday 5th September 2018. Please note there will be no class on Monday 3rd September.
I will continue to update my Classes page each week and if you haven’t been for a couple of weeks please do check the schedule on my website as this will be the most up-to-date.
A note about Children: If you have a child aged 10 years and over they would be welcome to attend any of my classes during the Summer Holidays at a cost of £4.
I know many of my regular students will be heading off on holiday too so if I don’t see you over the school summer holidays then have a wonderful break and hopefully see everyone when you’re back!!