Our Summer Term (Term 4) ends on Friday 19th July 2019 after which point the six-week school summer break starts which runs from Monday 22nd July 2019 to Friday 30th August 2019.
I obviously take time off teaching while I am away on holiday with my family and this year I am away the second half of the summer therefore there will be no yoga classes from Monday 12th August to Friday 30th August 2019 inclusive.
My regular teaching schedule will resume on Monday 2nd September 2019.
I will, however, be running a reduced schedule over the first three weeks of the summer break. I will confirm the precise running dates nearer the time, also based on levels of attendance in July, but a provisional schedule is below. Please note this may change but it will give an idea:
Week commencing Monday 22nd July 2019:
- Monday 22/07/19: Men’s Yoga 8.30pm
- Wednesday 24/07/19: Hatha Yoga 9.30am
- Friday 26/07/19: Hatha Yoga 7pm
Week commencing Monday 29th July 2019:
- Thursday 01/08/19: Hatha Yoga 6.00pm
- Friday 02/08/19: Hatha Yoga 9.30am & Yin Yoga 10.45am
Week commencing Monday 5th August 2019:
- Monday 05/08/19: Men’s Yoga 8.30pm
- Wednesday 07/08/19: Hatha Yoga 9.30am
- Thursday 08/08/19: Hatha Yoga 6.00pm
- Friday 09/08/19: Hatha Yoga 9.30am & Yin Yoga 10.45am
- Friday 09/08/19: Hatha Yoga 7pm
This is a provisional schedule for now but I will confirm these days/times in due course.
AUTUMN YOGA DAY RETREAT
My final full-day yoga retreat for this year will be on Sunday 22nd September 2019. These days are always a lovely way to delve a little deeper into your yoga practice. Please click here for more details.