My yoga classes will continue up to and including Thursday 26th July 2018.
There will be no yoga classes between Friday 27th July and Sunday 12th August as I am away on holiday.
My class schedule for the remainder of the school holidays is as follows:
*Please note that my Mindful Yin Yoga Class will not be running in August*
Week commencing 13th August: [all classes running]
- Monday 13th August
- Wednesday 15th August
- Thursday 16th August
- Friday 17th August (morning and evening classes running)
Week commencing 20th August: [classes running Monday to Thursday]
- Monday 20th August
- Wednesday 22nd August
- Thursday 23rd August
- NO CLASSES ON Friday 24th August
Week commencing 27th August: [classes on Friday only]
- NO CLASS ON Monday 27th August (as it is a Bank Holiday Monday)
- NO CLASS ON Wednesday 29th August
- NO CLASS ON Thursday 30th August
- Friday 31st August (morning and evening classes running)
Week commencing 3rd September:
- Monday 3rd September
- Wednesday 5th September
- Thursday 6th September
- Friday 7th September (morning and evening classes running)
Full Autumn Term Schedule recommences from Monday 10th September
I will continue to update my Classes page each week and if you haven’t been for a couple of weeks please do check the schedule on my website as this will be the most up-to-date.
A note about Children: If you have a child aged 10 years and over they would be welcome to attend any of my classes during the Summer Holidays at a cost of £4. If you have a slightly younger child who you believe will be able to concentrate fully for an hour within an adult environment please feel free to speak to me.