I AM CURRENTLY ONLY TEACHING ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Unfortunately I had to suspend all my yoga classes at the onset of the COVID-19 lockdown back in March 2020 and as a result of new regulations at both Becket Sports Centre and Europa Gymnastics Centre regarding class size restrictions I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel my in-person classes. This was not a decision taken lightly.
In order to stay connected with my students I am now offering yoga classes via Zoom at a cost of £5 per session. I will include a schedule of upcoming classes here on my website which I will update at the start of each week. You can also see my YouTube and Online Classes pages for sequences you can practise with me at home at a time convenient to you.
|Wed 30/09||Hatha Yoga||9.45am-10.45am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 02/10||Hatha Yoga||9.45am-10.45am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 02/10||Hatha Yoga||7.00pm - 8.00pm||Online via Zoom|
How do Zoom Classes work?
- I have found teaching via Zoom surprisingly straightforward. People are connecting to Zoom via their phones, tablets and laptops and all devices seem to work well.
- I will be available online in the Zoom meeting space about 15 minutes before the start of each class so if you want to log on a little earlier and get settled and iron out any technical niggles then you are welcome to do so.
- The cost for each class is £5.00 (by bank transfer please) and if you want to book your space just drop me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via my Facebook page and I will give you my bank details. Please note you can use any remaining class pass credits for this and any subsequent Zoom classes.
- Once payment is received and your space booked I will send you a link to the “meeting” which has the ID and passcode required for this specific class and that’s it. If you are new to Zoom you might like to familiarise yourself with it beforehand, check out the website or the app, but I do find it is quite clear to follow. On the day you just need to click on the link and it will take you through to the class meeting space.
- For morning classes I will take bookings up to and including the evening before the class. It tends to be too rushed on the morning itself. For evenings I would suggest a cut off point of about an hour or so before the start of class. I just need time to email payment details and send out the links, etc.
- Please note that if you are new to my classes I would need you to fill out a short health questionnaire for me which I can email you and return by email before the class.
- Any other queries please contact me. Both new and existing students please mention any health concerns at the time of booking.