ALL CLASSES ARE NOW ONLINE VIA ZOOM
I moved my yoga classes online in September 2020 and with a little trial and error I have settled at teaching my long-standing morning classes. Classes take place via Zoom at the discounted rate of £5 per session. Unfortunately all in-person classes were cancelled last year due to centre closures and ongoing uncertainties.
If my class times are not convenient for you, I also have a selection of yoga classes available free of charge via YouTube and others for a small fee via my Online Classes page which has pre-recorded sequences you can use at home at a time convenient to you.
[Please note for those few remaining students with class pass credits that you are welcome to use the remaining balance towards Zoom classes, online videos or of course you can have a refund. If you would like a refund please do contact me with your bank details and I will confirm the amount outstanding.]
|Wed 20/01||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 22/01||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 27/01||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 29/01||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 03/02||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 05/02||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
How do Zoom Classes work?
- I have found teaching via Zoom surprisingly straightforward. People are connecting to Zoom via their phones, tablets and laptops and all devices seem to work well.
- I will be available online in the Zoom meeting space about 10 minutes before the start of each class so if you want to log on a little earlier and get settled then you are welcome to do so.
- The cost for each class is £5.00 (by bank transfer please) and if you want to book your space just drop me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via my Facebook page and I will give you my bank details. Please note you can use any remaining class pass credits for this and any subsequent Zoom classes.
- Once payment is received and your space booked I will send you a link to my “personal meeting room” which has the ID and passcode required for my classes and that’s it. The link remains the same for all classes.
- If you are new to Zoom you might like to familiarise yourself with it beforehand, check out the website or the app, but I do find it is quite clear to follow. On the day you just need to click on the link and it will take you through to the class meeting space.
- Please note that if you are new to my classes I will need to ask you about any health conditions that might affect your yoga practice.
- Existing students please mention any new health concerns at the time of booking.