We had our last classes of this first half-term of 2020 on Friday 14th February. I am now taking a short break over the February half-term holidays, so there will be no classes running on Wednesday 19th or Friday 21st February 2020. Classes will resume, as per the schedule below, on Wednesday 26th February.
- All classes operate on a drop-in basis so there is no need to book a space, just come along! If you have a particular health condition that you wish to discuss with me in advance or if you are pregnant and are wondering if you can attend you can contact me at email@example.com
- Drop-in cost is £8 (£7 for over 60s) and £5 for children aged 11-17 years. Please click here for up-to-date details regarding discounted class passes.
- If you are new to my classes my Newcomers page might be of interest.
- You can find more details about each class in the drop-down menu under the Classes tab.
- For information about my teaching Venues please click here and if you would like to have a sample of my classes I do have a humble YouTube channel where you can find a handful of short classes to give you an idea about how I teach.
|Wed||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Yin Yoga||10.45am-11.45am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||7.00pm-8.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
Payment terms for all classes
Please note that it is cash payment only for drop-in as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Class passes can be paid for by bank transfer if preferred – please enquire in class for details.