We are now into the second half of our Autumn Term of yoga classes. There will be six actual teaching weeks this half-term which will run from Monday 29th October 2018 to Wednesday 19th December 2018 (see last teaching dates for individual classes below).
ONE-OFF EVENING CLASS SUBSTITUTION – WEDNESDAY 14TH NOVEMBER INSTEAD OF THURSDAY 15TH NOVEMBER
There will be no yoga class on Thursday 15th November due to there being a Sixth Form open evening at the Dartford Boys Grammar and as such we are unable to use the studio at Becket Sports Centre that evening. HOWEVER, I have managed to secure use of the studio on Wednesday 14th November instead at the same time of 6pm to 7pm. I am hoping this might work for some of my students as an alternative that week.
PLANNED TRAINING WEEK
There will be NO CLASSES from Monday 26th November to Saturday 1st December 2018 as I will be away on a training week.
LAST TEACHING DATES BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- Last Friday morning Mindful Yin Yoga class: Friday 23rd November 2018 (I will not be running this class in December)
- Last Monday evening class: Monday 10th December 2018
- Last Thursday evening class: Thursday 13th December 2018
- Last Friday morning 9.30am Hatha class: Friday 14th December 2018
- Last Friday evening class: Friday 14th December 2018
- Last Wednesday morning class: Wednesday 19th December 2018
Yoga classes will resume in the New Year from Monday 7th January 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: My Classes page should be the main point of reference for my yoga class schedule as it is updated at the start of each week and this will be an accurate reflection as to which classes are running on a week-to-week basis. Please check my Classes page before coming along to class, particularly if you have missed a week or two.