ALL CLASSES ARE NOW ONLINE VIA ZOOM
I moved my yoga classes online in September 2020 due to centre closures and ongoing uncertainties during last year’s pandemic. Classes now take place via Zoom at the discounted rate of £5 per session.
If my class times are not convenient for you, I also have a selection of yoga classes available free of charge via YouTube and others for a small fee via my Online Classes page which has pre-recorded sequences you can use at home at a time convenient to you. Please note I am now also recording my Zoom classes so that even if you can’t make the class at the exact time you can still purchase the recording of that class. This will be £5 and you will receive a link to the recording to watch online. Students attending the class “live” can have the link to the recording of that class for free. Click here for details of how it works and here for a list of available recorded classes.
HALF-TERM BREAK – There will be no class on Wednesday 27th October. I will, however, be teaching on Friday 29th October as usual.
|Fri 22/10||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 27/10||NO CLASS THIS WEEK||NO CLASS THIS WEEK||NO CLASS THIS WEEK|
|Fri 29/10||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 03/11||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 05/11||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 10/11||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 12/11||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
How do Zoom Classes work?
- I have found teaching via Zoom surprisingly straightforward. People are connecting to Zoom via their phones, tablets and laptops and all devices seem to work well.
- I will be available online in the Zoom meeting space about 5/10 minutes before the start of each class so if you want to log on a little earlier and get settled then you are welcome to do so.
- The cost for each class is £5.00 (by bank transfer please) and if you want to book your space just drop me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or via my Facebook page and I will give you my bank details. Please note you can use any remaining class pass credits for this and any subsequent Zoom classes.
- Once payment is received and your space booked I will send you a link to my “personal meeting room” which has the ID and passcode required for my classes and that’s it. The link remains the same for all classes.
- If you are new to Zoom you might like to familiarise yourself with it beforehand, check out the website or the app, but I do find it is quite clear to follow. On the day you just need to click on the link and it will take you through to the class meeting space.
- Please note that if you are new to my classes I will need to ask you about any health conditions that might affect your yoga practice.
- Existing students please mention any new health concerns at the time of booking.