I AM CURRENTLY ONLY TEACHING ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Unfortunately I had to suspend all my yoga classes at the onset of the COVID-19 lockdown back in March 2020 and as a result of new regulations at both Becket Sports Centre and Europa Gymnastics Centre regarding class size restrictions I have had to make the difficult decision to cancel my in-person classes. This was not a decision taken lightly.
In order to stay connected with my students I am now offering yoga classes via Zoom at a cost of £5 per session.* You can also see my YouTube and Online Classes pages for sequences you can practise with me at home at a time convenient to you.
|Wed 21/10||Hatha Yoga||9.45am-10.45am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 23/10||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Wed 28/10||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
|Fri 30/10||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Online via Zoom|
How do Zoom Classes work?
- I have found teaching via Zoom surprisingly straightforward. People are connecting to Zoom via their phones, tablets and laptops and all devices seem to work well.
- I will be available online in the Zoom meeting space about 10 minutes before the start of each class so if you want to log on a little earlier and get settled then you are welcome to do so.
- The cost for each class is £5.00 (by bank transfer please) and if you want to book your space just drop me a message to email@example.com or via my Facebook page and I will give you my bank details. Please note you can use any remaining class pass credits for this and any subsequent Zoom classes.
- Once payment is received and your space booked I will send you a link to my “personal meeting room” which has the ID and passcode required for my classes and that’s it. The link remains the same for all classes.
- If you are new to Zoom you might like to familiarise yourself with it beforehand, check out the website or the app, but I do find it is quite clear to follow. On the day you just need to click on the link and it will take you through to the class meeting space.
- Please note that if you are new to my classes I will need to ask you about any health conditions that might affect your yoga practice.
- Existing students please mention any new health concerns at the time of booking.
*Please note for those of you with remaining class pass credits that you are welcome to use the remaining balance towards Zoom classes, online videos or of course you can have a refund. If you would like a refund please do contact me with your bank details and I will confirm the amount outstanding.