ALL YOGA CLASSES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
Unfortunately I have had to suspend all my yoga classes for the time being as both the Europa Centre and Becket Sports Centre have had to close in line with government guidelines concerning the Coronavirus. Please see my YouTube and Online Classes pages for sequences you can practise with me at home.
I will, of course, update here when the situation changes.
|Wed||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Yin Yoga||10.45am-11.45am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||7.00pm-8.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
- All classes operate on a drop-in basis so there is no need to book a space, just come along! If you have a particular health condition that you wish to discuss with me in advance or if you are pregnant and are wondering if you can attend you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-in cost is £8 (£7 for over 60s and £5 for 16-17 year olds). Please click here for up-to-date details regarding discounted class passes.
- If you are new to my classes my Newcomers page might be of interest.
- You can find more details about each class in the drop-down menu under the Classes tab.
- For information about my teaching Venues please click here.
Payment terms for all classes
Please note that it is cash payment only for drop-in as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Class passes can be paid for by bank transfer if preferred – please enquire in class for details.