Class schedule week commencing Monday 25th June 2018
- All classes are running this week as per the timetable below.
- My next Yoga Retreat Day will be this Sunday 1st July 2018. There are currently 2 spaces left. Please click here for more details.
- For more details regarding Spring-Summer Term Dates please click here.
- My Meditation Classes have now finished.
- The current 5-week Children’s Yoga course continues this week until Friday 6th July.
- There is no need to pre-book any of my adult classes; all adult classes operate on a drop-in basis.
- Scroll down for details regarding cost and a link to FAQ.
- For your information, I have a few online yoga videos you might like to use via my Youtube channel ૐ
|Monday||19.30-20.30||Becket Sports Centre||Suitable for ALL abilities (11+ year olds welcome)|
|Monday (Men Only)||20.40-21.35||Becket Sports Centre||N.B. this class is for men only – click here for details!|
|Wednesday||09.30-10.30||Europa Centre||Suitable for ALL abilities|
|Thursday||18.00-19.00||Becket Sports Centre||Suitable for ALL abilities (11+ year olds welcome)|
|Friday||09.30-10.30||Europa Centre||Suitable for ALL abilities|
|Friday||10.45-11.45||Europa Centre||Mindful Yoga Class – click here for details!|
|Friday||18.00-18.45||Becket Sports Centre||Children’s Yoga Class – click here for details!|
|Friday||19.00-20.00||Becket Sports Centre||Suitable for ALL abilities (11+ year olds welcome)|
For any questions not answered on this page see my Frequently Asked Questions page.
COST OF CLASSES
General yoga classes = £7.00* drop-in (£6.00 for over 60s)
Men only yoga class = £8.00* drop-in
Children’s Yoga Class = £25.00 for a 5-week course (i.e. £5.00 per class)
Meditation Class = £6.00 drop in or £20.00 for the 4-week course (i.e. £5.00 per class)
*Regular students can benefit from reduced rates – see “Payment Terms” below.
Children aged 11 years to 13 years are welcome to accompany an adult/parent to any of my evening classes. Teens aged 14 years+ may come unaccompanied if they wish.
Children aged 11-17 years = £4.00 drop-in.
Payment terms for all classes
At present all my classes run on a drop-in basis so you can “pay-as-you-go”. However, regular students can benefit from reduced rates by buying class-passes which can be purchased in blocks of 5 or 10. For details regarding this option please enquire in class.
(N.B. Cash payment only for “pay-as-you-go” please as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Sorry!)
Any changes to the class running schedule WILL ALWAYS be posted here. You can also follow me on Facebook or Twitter where I also post updates.
What do I need to bring?
I do have a supply of mats although if you have your own mat then please bring it along. Also you might like to bring a blanket if you have one which would be useful (although not essential) during the relaxation part (savasana) of the class towards the end. A bottle of water will also be handy to keep yourself hydrated.
If you are able to download and print the attached confidential health questionnaire (pdf) then I would be most grateful if you could complete this and bring it along to your first class. If not I will have paper copies to hand.