Our 7-week Summer Term ended on Friday 19th July and our reduced Summer Schedule took us up to the end of July. I am now taking a break to spend quality time with my family and to prepare for the next term and as such there will be no yoga classes during August and our regular class schedule (see below) will resume on Monday 2nd September. Thank you to all who have joined me so far this year and over the last few terms. I hope you all have a wonderful summer and I look forward to seeing you all again in September!
- Please scroll down for drop-in prices and details of class passes (increased from April 2019).
- If you are new to my classes my Newcomers page might be of interest.
- You can find more details about each class in the drop-down menu under the Classes tab.
- For information about my teaching Venues please click here and if you would like to have a sample of my classes I do have a humble YouTube channel where you can find a handful of short classes to give you an idea about how I teach.
- My next Yoga Day Retreat will be on Sunday 22nd September (early bird pricing until 25th August only), please click here for details.
Our Regular Class Schedule (from September 2019)
|Mon||Men's Yoga||8.30pm-9.30pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Wed||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Thurs||Hatha Yoga||6.00pm-7.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Yin Yoga||10.45am-11.45am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||7.00pm-8.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
PRICES FROM APRIL 2019
All Yoga Classes:
- £8 drop-in (£7 for over 60s)
- £35 (£30 over 60s) for a 5 class pass (valid for 10 teaching weeks)
- £60 (£55 over 60s) for a 10 class pass (valid for 15 teaching weeks)
Children aged 11-17 years: (within my adult classes)
- £5 drop-in
Payment terms for all classes
Please note that it is cash payment only for drop-in as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Class passes can be paid for by bank transfer if preferred – please enquire in class for details.