* I am taking a short break for the February half-term holidays, therefore, there will be no yoga classes from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd February 2019. All classes resume on Monday 25th February.
How quickly this first six-week term has flown by! All classes have been so wonderful with great attendance across all classes with lots of new people, including absolute beginners, joining me. Our next term resumes on Monday 25th February. For the dates of our next term click here.
- If you are new to my classes my Newcomers page might be of interest.
- You can find more details about each class in the drop-down menu under the Classes tab and all classes run on a drop-in basis so there is no need to book – just pop along!
- For information about my teaching Venues please click here and if you would like to have a sample of my classes I do have a humble YouTube channel where you can find a handful of short classes to give you an idea about how I teach.
- Please scroll down for class prices.
- Bookings now being taken for my upcoming Yoga Retreat Day in March (last few spaces only) and my Half-Day Retreat in April. Please click here for more information.
Class Schedule w/c Monday 25th February
|Mon||Men's Yoga||8.30pm-9.30pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Wed||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Thurs||Hatha Yoga||6.00pm-7.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Yin Yoga||10.45am-11.45am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Hatha Yoga||7.00pm-8.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
Hatha Yoga & Yin Yoga:
- £7.00 drop-in (£6.00 for over 60s)
- £30 (£27.50 over 60s) for a 5 class pass (to be used in 9 teaching weeks)
- £55 (£50.00 over 60s) for a 10 class pass (to be used in 13 teaching weeks)
- £8.00 drop-in
- £35 for a 5 class pass (to be used in 9 teaching weeks)
- £60 for a 10 class pass (to be used in 13 teaching weeks)
Children aged 11-17 years: (within my adult classes)
- £4.00 drop-in
Payment terms for all classes
Please note that it is cash payment only for drop in as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Class passes can be paid for by bank transfer if preferred – please enquire in class for details.