Class schedule w/c Monday 21st January 2019
- Yoga classes running this week as per the class schedule below.
- My regular teaching schedule is now back up and running and this first Winter Term will run for 6 weeks in total up to the February half-term. For this term’s schedule please click here.
- I have already welcomed quite a few beginners so far in 2019 and beginners are always welcome. If you are new to my classes my Newcomers page might be of interest.
- All classes run on a drop-in basis so there is no need to book – just pop along!
- Scroll down for class prices.
- In addition, for information about my teaching Venues please click here.
- If you would like to have a sample of my classes I do have a humble YouTube channel where you can find a handful of short classes to give you an idea about how I teach.
Weekly Yoga Class Schedule
|Mon||Men's Yoga||8.30pm-9.30pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Wed||Mixed Ability Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Thurs||Mixed Ability Hatha Yoga||6.00pm-7.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
|Fri||Mixed Ability Hatha Yoga||9.30am-10.30am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Mindful Yin Yoga||10.45am-11.45am||Europa Centre|
|Fri||Mixed Ability Hatha Yoga||7.00pm-8.00pm||Becket Sports Centre|
Mixed Ability & Yin Yoga:
- £7.00 drop-in (£6.00 for over 60s)
- £30 (£27.50 over 60s) for a 5 class pass (to be used in 9 teaching weeks)
- £55 (£50.00 over 60s) for a 10 class pass (to be used in 13 teaching weeks)
- £8.00 drop-in
- £35 for a 5 class pass (to be used in 9 teaching weeks)
- £60 for a 10 class pass (to be used in 13 teaching weeks)
Children aged 11-17 years: (within my adult classes)
- £4.00 drop-in
Payment terms for all classes
Please note that it is cash payment only for drop in as I don’t have any facility to accept cards within class. Class passes can be paid for by bank transfer if preferred – please enquire in class for details.